Please scroll down for Cabin descriptions and pricing: Please note that we are a legitimate, Registered Canadian Business. Receipts (with Business number) are issued upon request. Thank you.
- Cabin # 1:
Cabin 1 has the following: (Our Winter Cabin).
For sleeping: 1 double bed, with quality mattress, and all linens.
Cabins 2, 3, and4:
For sleeping: 1 queen size bed, with quality mattress, and all linens.
Each Cabin has the following:
· Hot plate
· Propane bbq with tank, substituted in winter with a toaster oven
· Kitchen table/2 chairs
· Gravity fed sink ,Running room temperature water
· 12 bottles of water provided (you are responsible for more when those are gone)
· Bed curtain for privacy
· Covered porch with 2 chairs
· Fire pit with chairs
· A designated parking spot
· All dishes, cutlery, cooking utensils, cups, glasses, etc.
· Coffee maker (filters provided)
· Slow cooker
· Pots & Pans
· Tea, dish towels, dish soap and 1 roll of paper towels
· Each cabin has a separate room with a sink, vanity & mirror. (running room temp. water)
· Each cabin has its own unique & private, outdoor washroom. Well lit & extremely clean (2 rolls of toilet paper are included).
There is a separate shower house with heated water, a short walk from the cabins.
Pets: Due to allergies, the added cleaning and damage that we have already experienced, we can not allow pets in the cabins.
Spring/Summer/Fall ...........$500.00 for the week.
$120.00 for Saturday, which must be combined with at least a Friday, or Sunday night (there is a 2 night minimum).
$90.00 per night for Sunday to Friday (2 night minimum). A 50% deposit is required. If you cancel 2 weeks, or less before your scheduled arrival date, then your deposit is non-refundable. If the cancellation is before then we will refund the entire amount.
Payment for your stay is due upon check-in. A $100.00 security deposit is also required at this time, and will be refunded upon check-out when the cabin is found to be in un-damaged/ tidy condition.
Please note: a two night minimum booking guarantees you a cabin, and attractive pricing, but we take one night drop-ins at a higher per night rate, if we have vacancy.
All 4 Cabins are winterized.
Parking differs during winter months due to snow accumulation.
All prices include tax.
Check in Time: 2 P.M.
Check out Time: 11 A.M.
Cabins are set up for , and intended for up to 2 people (1 bed).
All cabins are smoke free, we ask that you smoke outside and discard your cigarettes in the can provided.
There is no hunting allowed on the property.
If you bring a snowmobile or ATV, you are welcome to ride it from the trail to your cabin but please no riding around on any other areas of the property.